Important Coronavirus Update
Following advice from NHS England and Pubic Health England, we have taken the decision to temporarily change our appointment system. This is to ensure that we are able to look after our patients in the safest possible way.
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND THE SURGERY IF YOU SUSPECT THAT YOU MAY HAVE CORONAVIRUS, HAVE A TEMPERATURE OR DEVELOP A COUGH.
We have suspended future appointment bookings to ensure that we are prepared.
- If you have an appointment booked please do not attend the surgery, you will instead receive a phone call from the clinician to see if it can be dealt with by telephone.
- If you do feel that you need to be seen, you will be asked additional questions before an appointment is made for you.
- Please do not be alarmed if when visiting the surgery, clinicians and staff are wearing a face mask, this is only a precaution.
- If you do not wish to attend the surgery for an appointment which you have already booked, please contact reception to either cancel the appointment or to change it to a telephone consultation.
- If you do require an URGENT appointment, a clinician will contact you first to discuss your symptoms. This is to ensure that you will not be compromised should you visit the surgery. Please be assured that a face-to-face appointment will be made for you if you do need to be seen.
This decision is to protect our most vulnerable patients. We do not have any way for testing for the virus at the surgery. Should someone with the virus attend then we would have to close the entire surgery.
If you would like more information regarding Corona Virus (Covid-19) please visit the NHS 111 Page